The Maccabees' October 2009 Tour
Indie kings The Maccabees are to embark on a headlining autumn tour later this year, joining a plethora of artists announcing their post-summer slump gigs.
The shows will kick off on 30th September at Bristol Academy. The Maccabees will then take to Birmingham's Academy on 1st October before visiting Norwich, London, Nottingham, Manchester, Newcastle, Glasgow and finishing in Leeds on 10th October.
The band is set to release their next single 'Can You Give It' on 6th July, from their recent 'Wall of Arms' album, having come a long way since their first release in 2005. This year they will be playing the Isle Of Wight, Leeds and Reading, Glastonbury, and T In The Park festivals.
Tickets for the autumn shows are on sale now, at £13.50-15 each.
You may be interested in
- Sat 21st Sep 2019 to Sat 28th Sep 2019 Orlando WeeksBuy Tickets
- Tue 24th Sep 2019 to Fri 11th Oct 2019 Another SkyBuy Tickets
- Sat 12th Oct 2019 Neighbourhood Festival, Miles Kane, The Blinders, The Big Mo...Various Manchester Venues (Manchester)Buy Tickets
- Fri 18th Oct 2019 to Wed 13th Nov 2019 SpectorBuy Tickets
- Sat 2nd Nov 2019 to Sat 9th Nov 2019 PalaceBuy Tickets
- Fri 8th Nov 2019 to Fri 22nd Nov 2019 The AmazonsBuy Tickets
- Sat 9th Nov 2019 2Q Festival, The Pale White, The Futureheads, The Blinders, ...Various Venues (Lincoln)Buy Tickets
- Thu 5th Dec 2019 to Sat 7th Dec 2019 White LiesBuy Tickets
- Fri 17th Jan 2020 to Sat 1st Feb 2020 Kaiser Chiefs, RazorlightBuy Tickets
- Wed 22nd Jan 2020 and Fri 31st Jan 2020 Kaiser ChiefsBuy Tickets
- Fri 24th Jan 2020 to Sat 8th Feb 2020 Bombay Bicycle Club, The Big Moon, Liz LawrenceBuy Tickets
- Tue 31st Mar 2020 to Tue 28th Apr 2020 ElbowOn SaleThu 26th Sepat 9am