Joseph Arthur and the Lonely Astronauts for July 2009 UK tour
Singer-songwriter, artist and poet Joseph Arthur has announced that he and his band The Lonely Astronauts will play a short UK tour in July, following a string of French dates.
The five-date tour will start in Bristol on Sunday 19th July, before Joseph heads to Leeds on 20th July, Manchester on 21st July, Nottingham on 22nd July, before finishing the series at London's Bush Hall on 23rd July. The dates will see Joseph Arthur in more intimate settings, compared to usual haunts of the Shepherds Bush Empire and the like.
Arthur's vast discography has been critically-acclaimed since his first album Big City Secrets was released back in 1997, and the most recent tour announcement follows on from his recent 'online-only' download album Live From Montreal. His last physical release was 2008 album Temporary People, which was preceded by four separate EP releases.
Tickets are on sale now from £12-16 dependent on venue.
You may be interested in
- Thu 26th Sep 2019 to Sat 28th Sep 2019 WilcoBuy Tickets
- Sat 5th Oct 2019 to Mon 4th Nov 2019 Lloyd Cole: From Rattlesnakes to GuessworkBuy Tickets
- Fri 22nd Nov 2019 London Jazz Festival, Rhiannon Giddens, Francesco TurrisiRoyal Festival Hall (Lambeth)Buy Tickets
- Sat 23rd Nov 2019 to Sun 1st Dec 2019 Rhiannon Giddens, Francesco TurrisiBuy Tickets
- Fri 6th Dec 2019 Rufus Wainwright, Martha Wainwright: A Not So Silent NightRoyal Festival Hall (Lambeth)Buy Tickets
- Fri 28th Feb 2020 to Wed 18th Mar 2020 Elvis Costello: and the ImpostersBuy Tickets
- Wed 4th Nov 2020 to Wed 16th Dec 2020 Elton John: Farewell Yellow Brick RoadBuy Tickets