Joseph Arthur and the Lonely Astronauts for July 2009 UK tour
Singer-songwriter, artist and poet Joseph Arthur has announced that he and his band The Lonely Astronauts will play a short UK tour in July, following a string of French dates.
The five-date tour will start in Bristol on Sunday 19th July, before Joseph heads to Leeds on 20th July, Manchester on 21st July, Nottingham on 22nd July, before finishing the series at London's Bush Hall on 23rd July. The dates will see Joseph Arthur in more intimate settings, compared to usual haunts of the Shepherds Bush Empire and the like.
Arthur's vast discography has been critically-acclaimed since his first album Big City Secrets was released back in 1997, and the most recent tour announcement follows on from his recent 'online-only' download album Live From Montreal. His last physical release was 2008 album Temporary People, which was preceded by four separate EP releases.
Tickets are on sale now from £12-16 dependent on venue.
You may be interested in
- Sun 17th Feb 2019 and Sun 24th Feb 2019 AJ CroceBuy Tickets
- Fri 15th Mar 2019 to Sat 6th Apr 2019 David GrayBuy Tickets
- Sun 21st Apr 2019 to Thu 25th Apr 2019 Rufus Wainwright: All These PosesBuy Tickets
- Sat 27th Apr 2019 to Sat 4th May 2019 Grant Lee Phillips, Josh RouseBuy Tickets
- Sun 9th Jun 2019 to Wed 16th Dec 2020 Elton John: Farewell Yellow Brick RoadBuy Tickets
- Sun 7th Jul 2019 Live at the Marquee, David GrayMarquee (Cork)Buy Tickets