Cypress Hill, Calvin Harris, Roots Manuva, and The King Blues added to Relentless Boardmasters 2009
The Relentless Boardmasters surf/skate/music event has announced its summer line-up for the Newquay long-weekender over 5th-9th August.
The Watergate Bay festival's bill will feature massive acts over two days, boasting names such Cypress Hill, The Streets, Calvin Harris, Roots Manuva, and The King Blues, fresh from last weekend's Camden Crawl. Also appearing at the event are Dan le Sac vs. Scroobius Pip, Dreadzone and Master Shortie in what will be a varied and eclectic show. More artists are still yet to be announced.
Events will be kicked off by the legendary Beach Session and the weekend will continue with plenty of entertainment including skate and surf competitions, beach bars, and trade events.
Last year's event included acts such as Feeder, Ash, Razorlight, Paolo Nutini and The Ting Tings.
Tickets are already available now, at £89 for a 'charger ticket' - giving access to all beach competition events and the music festival, £54.99 for a weekend 'music' pass or £29.99 for a day ticket, with various other packages available.
You may be interested in
- Sat 29th Sep 2018 Gorgon City, Hannah Wants, Amine Edge & Dance, Low Stepp...North Pier (Blackpool)Buy Tickets
- Fri 5th Oct 2018 to Fri 26th Oct 2018 BondaxBuy Tickets
- Sat 13th Oct 2018 MADE for the Weekend, Chase and Status - DJ Set, MC Rage, An...Genting/ NEC Arena (Birmingham)Buy Tickets
- Thu 31st Jan 2019 to Sat 9th Feb 2019 Gorgon CityBuy Tickets
- Thu 20th Jun 2019 Sea SessionsBundoran Town (Donegal)Buy Tickets