Cypress Hill, Calvin Harris, Roots Manuva, and The King Blues added to Relentless Boardmasters 2009
Posted: 28th April 2009
The Relentless Boardmasters surf/skate/music event has announced its summer line-up for the Newquay long-weekender over 5th-9th August.
The Watergate Bay festival's bill will feature massive acts over two days, boasting names such Cypress Hill, The Streets, Calvin Harris, Roots Manuva, and The King Blues, fresh from last weekend's Camden Crawl. Also appearing at the event are Dan le Sac vs. Scroobius Pip, Dreadzone and Master Shortie in what will be a varied and eclectic show. More artists are still yet to be announced.
Events will be kicked off by the legendary Beach Session and the weekend will continue with plenty of entertainment including skate and surf competitions, beach bars, and trade events.
Last year's event included acts such as Feeder, Ash, Razorlight, Paolo Nutini and The Ting Tings.
Tickets are already available now, at £89 for a 'charger ticket' - giving access to all beach competition events and the music festival, £54.99 for a weekend 'music' pass or £29.99 for a day ticket, with various other packages available.
- Wed 5th Aug 2020 Boardmasters Festival Watergate Bay (Newquay) Buy Tickets
- Thu 6th Aug 2020 Boardmasters Festival Watergate Bay (Newquay) Buy Tickets
- Fri 7th Aug 2020 Boardmasters Festival, Skepta, mura masa, DJ EZ, Little Simz, Ocean Wisdom, Honey Dijon, Jeremy Loops Watergate Bay (Newquay) Buy Tickets
- Sat 8th Aug 2020 Boardmasters Festival, Kings of Leon, Dizzee Rascal, Sam Fender, CamelPhat, Lianne La Havas, Basement Jaxx - DJ Set, Example, Palace Watergate Bay (Newquay) Buy Tickets
- Sun 9th Aug 2020 Boardmasters Festival, The 1975, Loyle Carner, Damian Marley, Andy C, Mabel, Frank Carter and the Rattlesnakes Watergate Bay (Newquay) Buy Tickets
- Mon 10th Aug 2020 Boardmasters Festival Watergate Bay (Newquay) Buy Tickets