Summer Pops 2009 expanded:McFly,Sharleen Spiteri,The Pogues,Rhydian and James Morrison added
Liverpool's Summer Pops 2009 has announced additional artists to its line-up at the series of events this July. McFly, Sharleen Spiteri (Texas), The Pogues, Buzzocks, Rhydian and James Morrison are also now set to play at the festival.
Already on the bill are artists such as Leonard Cohen, Simply Red, Deacon Blue and Jools Holland to name but a few.
Summer Pops showcases a variety of music genres and artists at a series of events across Liverpool every summer as the city works to secure itself a place in the European musical calendar. In the past, acts such as Shirley Bassey, Bob Dylan and Ray Charles have been booked at the extensive event that features everything from rock and jazz, to folk and pop.
Tickets are on sale now for The Pogues, Sharleen Spiteri and James Morrison. McFly, Rhydian and Buzzcocks tickets go on sale on Tuesday 14th April at 9AM.
You may be interested in
- Thu 7th Jun 2018 and Thu 14th Jun 2018 Forest Live, The ScriptBuy Tickets
- Fri 8th Jun 2018 and Sat 9th Jun 2018 Gary Barlow, Forest LiveBuy Tickets
- Fri 8th Jun 2018 to Sat 30th Jun 2018 Forest Live, Paul Heaton, Jacqui Abbott, Billy BraggBuy Tickets
- Sun 10th Jun 2018 Kasabian, Forest LiveThetford Forest (Suffolk)Buy Tickets
- Sun 17th Jun 2018 and Sun 1st Jul 2018 Forest Live, George EzraBuy Tickets