Dot to Dot Festival 2009 - initial lineup announced
A preliminary line-up has been announced for the fifth edition of the Dot to Dot festival, which will take place during the Spring Holiday Weekend of May 23rd and 24th, across the two cities of Bristol and Nottingham.
This year's bill will include the (deservedly) newly hyped troubadour Tommy Reilly, BBC Sound 2009 winner Little Boots, one great on the return in Patrick Wolf, U.S rockers Cage The Elephant, Pat Benatar-cum-Debbie Harry's musical lovechild Ladyhawke, and dancefloor-filling combo Friendly Fires.
Previous years have seen the likes of The Rakes, The Mystery Jets, The (now defunct) Long Blondes and Dirty Pretty Things, and Santogold.
This year's instalment of the fest reverts to a two-city-spanning programme, after last year's had added a London leg to the equation.
Tickets have been on sale since January, with £20.00 early birds selling out in no time, and are still available at the full price of £25.00 (+ booking fee) per day ticket.
You may be interested in
- Sat 22nd Sep 2018 The British Sound Project, Franz Ferdinand, The Cribs, Larki...Victoria Warehouse (Manchester)Buy Tickets
- Thu 18th Oct 2018 to Sun 21st Oct 2018 The CoathangersBuy Tickets
- Sun 4th Nov 2018 to Wed 7th Nov 2018 Impericon Never Say Die! Tour, Being as an Ocean, Northlane,...Buy Tickets
- Sun 2nd Dec 2018 to Fri 14th Dec 2018 Fireball - Fuelling The Fire, Flogging Molly, The Bronx, Fac...Buy Tickets
- Sun 28th Apr 2019 Undercover FestivalBoston Arms/ The Dome - Tufnell Park (Islington)Buy Tickets