Give Yourself a Beach Break This Summer! - Beach Break Live 2009 Line Up Announced
So it's the end of term, you're all done with exams and already looking forward to explaining why your grades are rubbish to your folks and that you want to join a commune in Goa. Are you nuts? Why not rock up to the big one this summer? It's in North Cornwall (but NOT Polzeath again apparently), it's got a cracking line-up and it's called the Beach Break Festival Live 2009.
For £84 you can watch headliners such as Dizzee Rascal, Mystery Jets, The Zutons, Friendly Fires, Ladyhawke, Red Light Company and DJ sets from Scratch Perverts, DJ Yoda and the incredible d n b duo, Chase & Status. There are also a huge raft of other acts confirmed or due to be announced. Add in the fun and games normally associated with Beach Break events including fairground rides, pole dancing, hot tubs by the sea and pyjama parties coupled with a great location (exact details TBC) and you have every reason to feel glad not to be at Glasto or Download but by the sea instead....and get this....you can arrive a day before the whole thing officially kicks off.
The dates to book off are Monday 15th (arrival day) to Friday 19th (departure day) with all of the events taking place on the days in between. You can book tickets for a group (bit cheaper) or just yourself. Either way, grab your sunnies and enjoy a chilled out time in the sun (hopefully).
NOTE: You MUST be over 18 years and proof of ID and UCAS card will be required.
You may be interested in
- Fri 22nd Jun 2018 to Sun 24th Jun 2018 Sea SessionsBuy Tickets
- Thu 28th Jun 2018 Bands in the Sands, Jools HollandThe Watering Hole - Perranporth (Cornwall)Buy Tickets
- Fri 13th Jul 2018 Bands in the Sands, James ArthurThe Watering Hole - Perranporth (Cornwall)Buy Tickets
- Fri 10th Aug 2018 to Sun 12th Aug 2018 Boardmasters FestivalBuy Tickets
- Fri 7th Sep 2018 to Sun 9th Sep 2018 Wheels and Fins FestivalBuy Tickets