Another freebie! St. Patrick's Day Festival in London this Sunday 15th March
It's either the "current economic climate", or the fact that Mrs O'Connell has a tight reign on the purse strings, that I bring you another news item about a freebie.
Those of you that like a drink or two, or are perhaps of Irish descent, may just be aware that it's St. Patrick's Day next week (17th March), and as part of London's annual celebrations that are the St. Patrick's Day Parade and the St. Patricks Day Festival in Trafalgar square.
This year's festival will be the usual mix of music, culture, crafts and food, with the main stage playing host to singer Tommy Fleming - one of Ireland's biggest selling artists over recent years, Mary Coughlan, The Blizzards, Clozure, Two Door Cinema Club, Comhaltas Ceilidh Band and the Mulkere Academy of Irish Music Youth Orchestra.
New for 2009 is the Community Stage, which will see music and arts performances. The day is started-off with the St Patrick's Day Parade, starting around Piccadilly at noon.
More info: www.london.gov.uk/stpatricksday/
More St Patrick's Day events can be found using the "St Patricks Day" link to the right - where you'll also see a link for more free events.
Mary Coughlan is also performing on St Patrick's evening at the sophisticated Pigalle Club in Piccadilly, where she will be launching new album 'The House of Ill Repute'- its thirteen songs representing the end of a thirteen year relationship in Mary's life.
You may be interested in
- Thu 27th Sep 2018 to Thu 15th Nov 2018 Stand-up/ Comedy Night, Comedy StoreBuy Tickets
- Fri 28th Sep 2018 to Fri 26th Apr 2019 Stand-up/ Comedy NightBuy Tickets
- Fri 5th Oct 2018 Ivan Brackenbury, Tom Lucy, Ian D Montfort, Keith Farnan, St...The Corn Exchange (Devizes)Buy Tickets
- Wed 17th Oct 2018 to Wed 12th Dec 2018 The Fulham Big Band, Fundraising EventMore Info..
- Mon 31st Dec 2018 New Year's Eve Party, Stand-up/ Comedy NightNantwich Civic Hall (Cheshire)Buy Tickets