Award-winning play 'Deep Cut' starts its March/ April 2009 London run tonight
Multi award-winning play 'Deep Cut' starts its London run at the Tricycle theatre tonight.
Based on original source material from the enquiry into the killing of 18 year old Private Cheryl James, who was based at Deepcut barracks - the scene of four such deaths between 1995 and 2002.
Failing to receive an explanation over exactly what happened at Deepcut, Cheryl's parents have found it hard to grieve without closure - this play is the compelling account of the family's journey through a time they thought they'd never experience.
Premiering last year, the play has so far picked up three awards: Amnesty International Freedom of Expression Award 2008, Scotsman Fringe First Award 2008 and Herald Angel Award 2008.
There will be a number of post-show discussions on the 12th, 17th and 24th March.
Tickets for tonight and the next few nights are no longer available online, but tickets may still be available by phoning the box office on 020 7328 1000. Ticket price ranges from £10 to £20.
You may be interested in
- Mon 26th Aug 2019 to Sat 31st Aug 2019 Captain Corelli's MandolinBuy Tickets
- Mon 2nd Sep 2019 to Sat 30th Nov 2019 The EntertainerBuy Tickets
- Sat 7th Sep 2019 to Mon 21st Oct 2019 Simon WestonBuy Tickets
- Sun 8th Sep 2019 to Sat 28th Sep 2019 Ant MiddletonBuy Tickets
- Mon 4th Nov 2019 and Wed 6th Nov 2019 Mark Billy BillinghamBuy Tickets
- Sun 10th Nov 2019 Blackadder Goes Forth [Day8]Tyne Theatre and Opera House (Newcastle-upon-Tyne)Buy Tickets
- Fri 21st Feb 2020 to Sat 25th Apr 2020 The Kite RunnerBuy Tickets
- Tue 10th Mar 2020 to Thu 12th Mar 2020 By The Waters Of LiverpoolBuy Tickets