Award-winning play 'Deep Cut' starts its March/ April 2009 London run tonight
Multi award-winning play 'Deep Cut' starts its London run at the Tricycle theatre tonight.
Based on original source material from the enquiry into the killing of 18 year old Private Cheryl James, who was based at Deepcut barracks - the scene of four such deaths between 1995 and 2002.
Failing to receive an explanation over exactly what happened at Deepcut, Cheryl's parents have found it hard to grieve without closure - this play is the compelling account of the family's journey through a time they thought they'd never experience.
Premiering last year, the play has so far picked up three awards: Amnesty International Freedom of Expression Award 2008, Scotsman Fringe First Award 2008 and Herald Angel Award 2008.
There will be a number of post-show discussions on the 12th, 17th and 24th March.
Tickets for tonight and the next few nights are no longer available online, but tickets may still be available by phoning the box office on 020 7328 1000. Ticket price ranges from £10 to £20.
You may be interested in
- Thu 24th Jan 2019 to Sat 26th Jan 2019 Oh What A Lovely War The MusicalBuy Tickets
- Wed 6th Feb 2019 to Thu 23rd May 2019 Mark Billy BillinghamBuy Tickets
- Sat 30th Mar 2019 to Sat 25th May 2019 Blood Upon the RoseBuy Tickets
- Mon 1st Apr 2019 to Thu 25th Apr 2019 Ant Middleton: Mind Over MuscleBuy Tickets
- Sat 20th Apr 2019 to Sat 8th Jun 2019 All My SonsBuy Tickets