Award-winning play 'Deep Cut' starts its March/ April 2009 London run tonight
Multi award-winning play 'Deep Cut' starts its London run at the Tricycle theatre tonight.
Based on original source material from the enquiry into the killing of 18 year old Private Cheryl James, who was based at Deepcut barracks - the scene of four such deaths between 1995 and 2002.
Failing to receive an explanation over exactly what happened at Deepcut, Cheryl's parents have found it hard to grieve without closure - this play is the compelling account of the family's journey through a time they thought they'd never experience.
Premiering last year, the play has so far picked up three awards: Amnesty International Freedom of Expression Award 2008, Scotsman Fringe First Award 2008 and Herald Angel Award 2008.
There will be a number of post-show discussions on the 12th, 17th and 24th March.
Tickets for tonight and the next few nights are no longer available online, but tickets may still be available by phoning the box office on 020 7328 1000. Ticket price ranges from £10 to £20.
You may be interested in
- Wed 21st Feb 2018 to Sat 15th Sep 2018 Ant MiddletonBuy Tickets
- Wed 21st Feb 2018 to Sat 9th Jun 2018 The Kite RunnerBuy Tickets
- Thu 22nd Feb 2018 to Thu 1st Mar 2018 Levison WoodBuy Tickets
- Mon 12th Mar 2018 to Sat 23rd Jun 2018 BirdsongBuy Tickets
- Tue 24th Apr 2018 to Sat 5th May 2018 KindertransportBuy Tickets
- Fri 15th Jun 2018 to Tue 28th Aug 2018 Little WomenBuy Tickets
- Mon 3rd Sep 2018 to Sat 8th Sep 2018 Private PeacefulBuy Tickets