Award-winning play 'Deep Cut' starts its March/ April 2009 London run tonight
Multi award-winning play 'Deep Cut' starts its London run at the Tricycle theatre tonight.
Based on original source material from the enquiry into the killing of 18 year old Private Cheryl James, who was based at Deepcut barracks - the scene of four such deaths between 1995 and 2002.
Failing to receive an explanation over exactly what happened at Deepcut, Cheryl's parents have found it hard to grieve without closure - this play is the compelling account of the family's journey through a time they thought they'd never experience.
Premiering last year, the play has so far picked up three awards: Amnesty International Freedom of Expression Award 2008, Scotsman Fringe First Award 2008 and Herald Angel Award 2008.
There will be a number of post-show discussions on the 12th, 17th and 24th March.
Tickets for tonight and the next few nights are no longer available online, but tickets may still be available by phoning the box office on 020 7328 1000. Ticket price ranges from £10 to £20.
You may be interested in
- Tue 2nd Oct 2018 to Sat 13th Oct 2018 By The Waters Of LiverpoolBuy Tickets
- Thu 4th Oct 2018 to Wed 7th Nov 2018 Private PeacefulBuy Tickets
- Tue 16th Oct 2018 to Fri 30th Nov 2018 The Wipers TimesBuy Tickets
- Sun 28th Oct 2018 to Sun 18th Nov 2018 Levison Wood: Journeys Through the Badlands and BeyondBuy Tickets
- Sun 11th Nov 2018 Journey's EndLittle Theatre (Chorley)Buy Tickets
- Fri 16th Nov 2018 to Thu 6th Dec 2018 War Requiem [ENO]Buy Tickets