The Green Man Festival 2009 - first acts announced: Wilco,Bon Iver,British Sea Power and more
The first acts for 2009's instalment of the Green Man Festival have been confirmed as Grammy award-winning Wilco, American singer/ songwriter Bon Iver, San Francisco's Wooden Shjips, British Sea Power, Errors, Peggy Sue, Megson, Pivot, It's A Buffalo, She Keeps Bees, Golden Animals, 6 Day Riot, No Thee No Ess, Sound Carriers and Martin Carr.
No less than 100 acts will be performing at this year's festival, which takes place in Brecon's Glanusk Park in Wales between Friday 21st and Sunday 23rd August. Weekend tickets cost £115 for adults, £99 for students and £50 for teenagers + booking - on sale now.
You may be interested in
- Fri 21st Dec 2018 and Sat 22nd Dec 2018 Beer FestivalBuy Tickets
- Thu 23rd May 2019 to Mon 27th May 2019 Bearded Theory FestivalBuy Tickets
- Fri 24th May 2019 to Sun 26th May 2019 Sea ChangeMore Info..
- Mon 27th May 2019 Geronimo FestivalArley Hall and Gardens (Northwich)Buy Tickets
- Fri 31st May 2019 to Sun 2nd Jun 2019 Wychwood FestivalBuy Tickets
- Fri 5th Jul 2019 Cornbury FestivalThe Great Tew Park (Oxfordshire)Buy Tickets
- Fri 19th Jul 2019 and Sat 20th Jul 2019 PennFestBuy Tickets
- Fri 19th Jul 2019 and Sat 20th Jul 2019 ChagstockBuy Tickets
- Fri 26th Jul 2019 to Sun 28th Jul 2019 Kendal CallingBuy Tickets
- Fri 2nd Aug 2019 to Sun 4th Aug 2019 110 Above FestivalBuy Tickets
- Sun 11th Aug 2019 Big Girls Don't Cry, Castell RocChepstow Castle (Monmouthshire)Buy Tickets
- Thu 15th Aug 2019 to Sun 18th Aug 2019 Beautiful DaysBuy Tickets
- Thu 22nd Aug 2019 The Dualers, Castell RocChepstow Racecourse (Monmouthshire)Buy Tickets
- Fri 23rd Aug 2019 The Bohemians, Fleetwood Bac, Castell RocChepstow Castle (Monmouthshire)Buy Tickets