Relentless Wakeboarders Wear It Well In Cardigan - Wakestock 2009 Line-Up
If you like your music festivals to be a little more challenging and exciting than wallowing around in mud, half-cut and half-naked whilst being hassled by dealers and listening to grumpy bands being flown in from 5-star hotels then this might be for you. Wakeboarding AND great music in one of the most beautiful settings in the British Isles - a combination worth investigating. The festival is in its 10th year and this year sees it take place from July 10th - 12th in Cardigan Bay (Abersoch to be exact).
Confirmed to play so far (and there will be updates on this very page - 60 acts in total) are electro-pioneer Moby, good time janglers The Zutons (their 2nd appearance), drum n bass legends of late Chase & Status and sing-a-long favourites Red Light Company.
Tickets will go on sale on Monday 2nd March so be sure to be prepared for a rush - prices start at £40 for a single night rising to £90 for a full ticket.
You may be interested in
- Sat 31st Aug 2019 The Downs, Lauryn Hill, Grace Jones, Idles, Neneh Cherry, Lo...The Downs (Clifton)Buy Tickets
- Sun 8th Sep 2019 Wheels and Fins FestivalJoss Bay Beach (Broadstairs)Buy Tickets
- Fri 1st May 2020 Tunes in the DunesPerranporth Beach (Cornwall)Buy Tickets
- Fri 10th Jul 2020 Cornbury FestivalThe Great Tew Park (Oxfordshire)Buy Tickets
- Fri 24th Jul 2020 to Sat 25th Jul 2020 ChagstockOn SaleFri 30th Augat 9am
- Fri 31st Jul 2020 to Sun 2nd Aug 2020 Kendal CallingBuy Tickets
- Wed 18th Aug 2021 Green Man FestivalGlanusk Park (Brecon)Buy Tickets