Bullet for my Valentine,Fightstar and Fairport Convention for two new Teenage Cancer Trust concerts
Posted: 19th February 2009
Two new Teenage Cancer Trust benefit concerts have been announced for the Royal Albert Hall in March.
Welsh metalcore quartet Bullet For My Valentine will also be playing this year's Hammerfest in Presatyn on 24th April.
Tickets for the new benefit night, costing £23 for the Bullet for My Valentine, Blackout and Fightstar night and £19.50 for the Fairport Convention gig and go on sale tomorrow (Friday 20th Feb) at 9AM.
- Sat 16th May 2020 Fairport Convention The Devils Arse/ Peak Cavern (Derbyshire) Buy Tickets
- Tue 19th May 2020 Fairport Convention The Plowright Theatre (Scunthorpe) Buy Tickets
- Mon 25th May 2020 Fairport Convention Old Fire Station (Carlisle) Buy Tickets
- Tue 26th May 2020 Fairport Convention The Platform (Morecambe) Buy Tickets
- Sun 6th Sep 2020 Fairport Convention John Peel Centre for Creative Arts (Suffolk) Buy Tickets
- Wed 7th Oct 2020 Fairport Convention Lavenham Church - St Peter and St Paul's (Sudbury) Buy Tickets
- Fri 16th Oct 2020 Fairport Convention Lowdham Village Hall (Lowdham) Buy Tickets
- Sat 17th Oct 2020 Fairport Convention St Dunstans Church (Cranbrook) Buy Tickets
- Sat 20th Mar 2021 Teenage Cancer Trust, The Who Royal Albert Hall (Kensington) Buy Tickets
- Sun 21st Mar 2021 Teenage Cancer Trust, Nile Rodgers, Chic Royal Albert Hall (Kensington) Buy Tickets