Stereophonics,Anthony and the Johnsons and more for 2009 Teenage Cancer Trust Benefit Night
Posted: 12th February 2009
The Teenage Cancer Trust has announced its line-up for this year's series of benefit concerts, which will take place from March 24th to March 29th, at the Royal Albert Hall.
The first gig of the series will see 2005 Mercury-prize winner, Anthony and the Johnsons, alongside 2009 BRIT's Critic Choice winner and BBC's Sound of 2009 second runner-up, Florence and the Machine.
Leicester-based rock quintet, Kasabian, who are still polishing their third studio album, expected for April, will perform on March 27th, before heading for a UK stadium tour in June and July.
The final evening of the series will be hosted by comedy duo du jour, Matthew Thorne and James Corden (of 'Gavin and Stacey' fame).
Tickets for the Stereophonics gig are on sale now, the rest go on sale this Friday 13th at 10AM.
- Sat 11th Jul 2020 Stereophonics Bught Park (Inverness) Buy Tickets
- Thu 23rd Jul 2020 Stereophonics Edinburgh Castle (Edinburgh) Buy Tickets
- Sat 25th Jul 2020 Stereophonics Faenol/ Vaynol Estate (Bangor) Buy Tickets
- Sat 20th Mar 2021 Teenage Cancer Trust, The Who Royal Albert Hall (Kensington) Buy Tickets
- Sun 21st Mar 2021 Teenage Cancer Trust, Nile Rodgers, Chic Royal Albert Hall (Kensington) Buy Tickets