Endangered species shortlist to be aided by new Kent festival: Red List Live 2009
2009 is already proving to be a year of new festivals and here is another one based near Ashford in Kent. This 3 day jaunt is in aid of endangered animal species (The Red List) as prioritised by the excellent Aspinall Foundation in their conservationist quest to protect and encourage survival of some the planet's most neglected animals. A worthy cause, though I am sure the cracking line-up may just scare a few squirrels out of their trees!
Confirmed so far are The Undertones, The Wedding Present and The Archie Bronson Outfit as well as Klaus Says Play The Record and the object of the festival, say the organizers, is to provide family-fun and chuckles in a premier wildlife enclosure at Lympne Park. Not sure if the The Animals will be playing but rest assured there are around 200 names promised - an impressive claim.
The festival runs from June 19th to June 21st and is under £100 subject to booking fee - £20 for 4 to 12yr olds (bargain) and under 4s free. The charity is aiming to raise £100,000 - fair play and good luck.
Tickets are available from: www.redlistlive.com/tickets/
You may be interested in
- Fri 20th Sep 2019 to Thu 31st Oct 2019 Kew GardensBuy Tickets
- Fri 20th Sep 2019 to Wed 25th Dec 2019 London Zoo - AdmissionBuy Tickets
- Fri 20th Sep 2019 to Wed 25th Dec 2019 Whipsnade Zoo AdmissionBuy Tickets
- Fri 20th Sep 2019 to Tue 24th Dec 2019 Ice SkatingBuy Tickets
- Sat 21st Sep 2019 to Sun 22nd Dec 2019 Day Out With Thomas, Thomas The Tank Engine & FriendsBuy Tickets
- Sat 21st Sep 2019 and Thu 17th Oct 2019 Rock For HeroesBuy Tickets
- Sun 22nd Sep 2019 to Sun 17th Nov 2019 Rising in Support of War ChildBuy Tickets
- Tue 24th Sep 2019 Martin Carthy, Wizz Jones, Fundraising Event: MNDA FundraiserThe Crescent Community Centre (York)Buy Tickets
- Wed 25th Sep 2019 Jessie Buckley, Fundraising EventVicar Street (Dublin)Buy Tickets
- Wed 25th Sep 2019 Nordoff Robbins Get Loud, Frank TurnerWedgewood Rooms/ Edge of the Wedge (Southsea)More Info..
- Wed 25th Sep 2019 Nordoff Robbins Get Loud, Scouting for GirlsTrinity Bar (Harrow)Buy Tickets
- Wed 25th Sep 2019 Nordoff Robbins Get Loud, SigalaThe Arts Club (Liverpool)Buy Tickets
- Wed 25th Sep 2019 Nordoff Robbins Get Loud, LouiseOmeara (Southwark)Buy Tickets
- Thu 3rd Oct 2019 to Sun 3rd Nov 2019 The Enchanted ForestBuy Tickets
- Sat 12th Oct 2019 Levellers, Dodgy, Mind [charity]London Palladium (Westminster)Buy Tickets
- Tue 22nd Oct 2019 Laugh Till It Hurts, Macmillan Cancer SupportBloomsbury Theatre (Bloomsbury)Buy Tickets
- Mon 28th Oct 2019 and Tue 29th Oct 2019 Funeral for a Friend, Fundraising Event: Stuart Brothers family fund-raiserMore Info..
- Mon 4th Nov 2019 Barnardo'sRoyal Albert Hall (Kensington)Buy Tickets
- Fri 8th Nov 2019 Young Minds [charity]Bush Hall (Shepherds Bush)Buy Tickets
- Sat 9th Nov 2019 and Sun 10th Nov 2019 My First Day Out With ThomasBuy Tickets
- Sat 9th Nov 2019 Macmillan Fest: Macmillan Cancer Support, Evil ScarecrowThe Fleece (Bristol)Buy Tickets
- Fri 15th Nov 2019 to Mon 23rd Dec 2019 Five Sisters Zoo IlluminationsBuy Tickets
- Sat 16th Nov 2019 Mosh For Fuck Cancer: Falling Red, Fundraising EventThe Brickyard (Carlisle)Buy Tickets
- Sat 16th Nov 2019 Cancer Research UK, Macmillan Cancer Support: featuring No Remorse, Riffler and Junkyard FourMarehay Miners Welfare - Ripley (Derbyshire)More Info..
- Thu 21st Nov 2019 to Sun 22nd Dec 2019 Glow WildBuy Tickets
- Fri 22nd Nov 2019 to Tue 24th Dec 2019 Christmas Light TrailBuy Tickets
- Fri 6th Dec 2019 Brian and Robin’s Christmas Compendium, Professor Bria...Eventim Apollo (Hammersmith)Buy Tickets
- Thu 12th Dec 2019 The Prince's TrustSt Marylebone Parish Church (Marylebone)On SaleThu 26th Sepat 9am
- Fri 20th Dec 2019 to Tue 24th Dec 2019 IRN-BRU CarnivalBuy Tickets