- 51 Shades of Maggie
"The best selling send-up of 50 Shades of Grey tells the story of loveable Maggie Muff and her search for love. Maggie is a working class girl who, like most women, has been let down by all the men in her life.
Attending an interview at the Social Security Office Maggie meets the handsome and hunky Mr Big! But will Mr Big turn out to be the man of her dreams, or will his “Private Room of Pain” put her off?
This hilarious new play full of naughty bits will have you laughing out loud. Join Maggie and her friends on this (slightly filthy) journey of love, booze and whips!
This is the perfect girly night out with your friends for the best night at the theatre you’ve had in ages...
Prepare for the funniest, sexiest (and maybe dirtiest) show of the year."
Note: due to the strong language and themes of an adult nature this show is deemed unsuitable for anyone under the age of 16.
Events for 51 Shades of Maggie
- Sat 1st Feb 2014 51 Shades of MaggiePalace Theatre (Manchester)Buy Tickets
- Sun 2nd Feb 2014 51 Shades of MaggieNew Theatre (Oxford)Buy Tickets
- Wed 5th Feb 2014 51 Shades of MaggieEmpire (Liverpool)Buy Tickets
- Sun 23rd Mar 2014 51 Shades of MaggieAylesbury Waterside Theatre (Aylesbury)Buy Tickets
- Thu 3rd Apr 2014 51 Shades of MaggieKing George's Hall (Blackburn)Buy Tickets