- The Overtones
Revivalist 50's harmony-group comprised of Darren Everest, Mark Franks, Lachie Chapman, Mike Crawshaw and Timmy Matley. Previously all members were painters and decorators.
Their debut album "Good Ol' Fashioned Love" entered the UK Albums Chart at #16 in November 2010 whilst the 2012 second album "Higher" reached the Album Chart Top 10 on week of release.
Their third album "Saturday Night at the Movies" is due out in November 2013.
- Image: link
Events for The Overtones
- Fri 7th Mar 2014 The OvertonesSECC/ Clyde Auditorium (Glasgow)Buy Tickets
- Sat 8th Mar 2014 The OvertonesThe Sage (Gateshead)Buy Tickets
- Mon 10th Mar 2014 The OvertonesThe Philharmonic Hall (Liverpool)Buy Tickets
- Tue 11th Mar 2014 The OvertonesColston Hall (Bristol)Buy Tickets
- Wed 12th Mar 2014 The OvertonesGuildhall (Portsmouth)Buy Tickets
- Fri 14th Mar 2014 The OvertonesOpera House (Blackpool)Buy Tickets
- Sat 15th Mar 2014 The OvertonesThe Bridgewater Hall (Manchester)Buy Tickets
- Sun 16th Mar 2014 The OvertonesRegent Theatre (Ipswich)Buy Tickets
- Mon 17th Mar 2014 The OvertonesThe Corn Exchange (Cambridge)Buy Tickets
- Wed 19th Mar 2014 The OvertonesTheatre Royal Concert Hall (Nottingham)Buy Tickets
- Thu 20th Mar 2014 The OvertonesSymphony Hall (Birmingham)Buy Tickets
- Fri 21st Mar 2014 The OvertonesIndigO2 (London)Buy Tickets
- Sat 22nd Mar 2014 The OvertonesIndigO2 (London)Buy Tickets