- Roy Chubby Brown
Comedian from Redcar in North Yorkshire, real name Royston Vasey, whose near-the-knuckle blue humour tends to keep him off mainstream TV and radio.
His stage-act is rounded off with goggles, helmet and patchwork jacket.
Brown has released a few albums including 'Take Fat and Party' and the single 'Living Next Door To Alice (Who The F*ck Is Alice?)'.
His many huge-selling videos and DVDs have included subtle titles such as 'The Helmet Rides Again', 'Jingle Bollocks' and 'Saturday Night Beaver'.
Events for Roy Chubby Brown
- Fri 11th Dec 2015 Roy Chubby BrownBarbican Centre (York)Buy Tickets
- Fri 18th Dec 2015 Roy Chubby BrownCivic Hall (Wolverhampton)Buy Tickets
- Sun 27th Dec 2015 Roy Chubby BrownViva Blackpool (Blackpool)Buy Tickets
- Tue 29th Dec 2015 Roy Chubby BrownVictoria Hall (Stoke-on-Trent)Buy Tickets
- Sat 20th Feb 2016 Roy Chubby BrownCity Hall (Newcastle-upon-Tyne)Buy Tickets
- Fri 11th Mar 2016 Roy Chubby BrownBlake Hall (Bridgwater)Buy Tickets
- Fri 18th Mar 2016 Roy Chubby BrownWilliam Aston Hall - Glyndwr University [NEWI] (Wrexham)Buy Tickets
- Fri 8th Apr 2016 Roy Chubby BrownNew Wimbledon Theatre (Wimbledon)Buy Tickets
- Fri 3rd Jun 2016 Roy Chubby BrownDarwen Library Theatre (Blackburn)Buy Tickets
- Fri 21st Oct 2016 Roy Chubby BrownThe Dome (Doncaster)Buy Tickets