John Newman announces 2013 debut solo UK tour
The Rudimental hit-maker turns his attentions to his own debut-album and headline shows, tickets on sale now
This man's name might not seem overly-familiar at this stage, but it's highly-likely that you've heard his smooth voice during the past twelve months. Chart-music fans will click after a few bars of either of Rudimental's hits, in particular the #1 smash "Feel The Love", released in 2012.
After one more appearance with the band on the follow-up tune "Not Giving In", another Top 20 hit, Newman's attentions have been focused on his own material. With a deal already inked with giant Universal, prospects look good, although fans of his may be a bit surprised to hear a string-laden epic chosen as a lead-off single, rather than bass-heavy beats similar to its Rudimental predecessors. "Love Me Again" sounds like a hit, regardless.
Later this year, his debut-album will appear at around the time of his first full-length solo tour. First stop is Glasgow, followed by Manchester, Birmingham, Leeds, Nottingham, Brixton and Brighton. Tickets are on sale now, priced from around a tenner upwards.
Catch him before his popularity ascends out of reach.
You may also be interested in
- Fri 3rd Jul 2015 Avicii, RudimentalMarlay Park (Dublin)Buy Tickets
- Fri 10th Jul 2015 T in the Park, Kasabian, David Guetta, Sam Smith, Rudimental...Strathallan Games Park - Airthrey (Stirling)Buy Tickets
- Fri 17th Jul 2015 Lovebox, RudimentalVictoria Park (Hackney)Buy Tickets
- Sat 15th Aug 2015 Belsonic, Rudimental, Duke DumontCustom House Square (Belfast)Buy Tickets
- Sat 5th Sep 2015 Sundown Festival, Rudimental, Ella Henderson, Sigma, Jess Gl...Norfolk Showground (Norwich)Buy Tickets
- Sun 6th Sep 2015 Sundown Festival, Ram Records, Andy C, Sub Focus, Jaguar Ski...Norfolk Showground (Norwich)Buy Tickets