John Newman announces 2013 debut solo UK tour
The Rudimental hit-maker turns his attentions to his own debut-album and headline shows, tickets on sale now
This man's name might not seem overly-familiar at this stage, but it's highly-likely that you've heard his smooth voice during the past twelve months. Chart-music fans will click after a few bars of either of Rudimental's hits, in particular the #1 smash "Feel The Love", released in 2012.
After one more appearance with the band on the follow-up tune "Not Giving In", another Top 20 hit, Newman's attentions have been focused on his own material. With a deal already inked with giant Universal, prospects look good, although fans of his may be a bit surprised to hear a string-laden epic chosen as a lead-off single, rather than bass-heavy beats similar to its Rudimental predecessors. "Love Me Again" sounds like a hit, regardless.
Later this year, his debut-album will appear at around the time of his first full-length solo tour. First stop is Glasgow, followed by Manchester, Birmingham, Leeds, Nottingham, Brixton and Brighton. Tickets are on sale now, priced from around a tenner upwards.
Catch him before his popularity ascends out of reach.
- Sun 22nd Nov 2015 John NewmanAlbert Hall (Manchester)On SaleFri 7th Augat 9am
- Mon 23rd Nov 2015 John NewmanKOKO (Camden)On SaleFri 7th Augat 9am
You may also be interested in
- Sat 15th Aug 2015 Belsonic, Rudimental, Duke DumontCustom House Square (Belfast)Buy Tickets
- Sat 5th Sep 2015 Sundown Festival, Rudimental, Ella Henderson, Sigma, Jess Gl...Norfolk Showground (Norwich)Buy Tickets
- Tue 13th Oct 2015 RudimentalCorn Exchange (Edinburgh)Buy Tickets
- Wed 14th Oct 2015 RudimentalEmpress Ballroom (Blackpool)Buy Tickets
- Fri 16th Oct 2015 RudimentalAlexandra Palace (London)Buy Tickets