Jim White 2012 summer tour ticket winners announced
Announcement: The five winners of tickets for the Jim White June tour have been announced
Florida's Jim White, will bring his sixth studio album, 'Where it Hits You', to these shores for a short tour in early June, with dates in Brighton, London, Newcastle, Salford, Birmingham and Bristol.
It's a rare opportunity to hear from a man who has continued to 'do his own thing', taking his sweet time to tell his stories and, usually, doing so in an inimitable manner. The clues were there when he released his 1997 debut album, the brilliantly titled semi-autobiographical 'The Mysterious Tale Of How I Shouted Wrong-Eyed Jesus'. His drawling blend of Americana and the country of the Deep South has proved a compelling combination ever since and audiences simply cannot get enough.
Ticket prices vary according to the venue, but start from just £10 for Birmingham, rising to £15 for Salford and £17.50 for London's Union Chapel, but are in the £12 - £13 region for the remainder. All available right now.
Not needing to to put their hands in their pockets for a pair of tickets each are: Rachel Fenney, who is off to the Birmingham gig, Helen Greenwood (Newcastle), Teresa Barnard (London), Joanne Greer (Salford) and finally Chris Edmonds will see Jim in Bristol.
- Sun 8th Sep 2013 Jim WhiteSt Pancras Old Church (Camden)Buy Tickets
- Mon 9th Sep 2013 Jim WhiteSt Pancras Old Church (Camden)Buy Tickets
- Wed 11th Sep 2013 Jim WhiteTrades Club (Hebden Bridge)Buy Tickets
- Thu 12th Sep 2013 Jim WhiteThe Deaf Institute (Manchester)Buy Tickets
- Fri 13th Sep 2013 Jim WhiteThe Musician (Leicester)Buy Tickets
- Sun 15th Sep 2013 Jim WhiteThe Greystones (Sheffield)Buy Tickets
- Tue 17th Sep 2013 Jim WhiteThe Cluny 2 (Formerly The Round) (Newcastle-upon-Tyne)Buy Tickets
- Wed 18th Sep 2013 Jim WhiteFibbers (York)Buy Tickets
You may also be interested in
- Fri 20th Sep 2013 to Wed 25th Sep 2013 Johnny DowdBuy Tickets