Big D and the Kids Table plus Random Hand - December 2011 UK tour cancelled due to illness
American Ska-punk band Big D and the Kids Table have been forced to cancel their impending UK tour after lead singer, Dave McWane, has been diagnosed with throat cancer.
The band were due to hit these shores in December, along with UK ska-metal band Random Hand, but have understandably cancelled the entire tour, heading back to America.
The promoter posted this statement:
Yesterday Big D's singer, Dave received a phone call informing him that he has throat cancer and must return to America immediately to have an operation. The band are currently driving from Barcelona to the UK To fly home. There isn't much else they can do as I'm sure you will all understand. Dave is a very positive guy and I know he'll fight this.
Ticket-holders should contact their point of purchase to obtain a refund. We wish Dave all the best and hope for a speedy recovery.
You may be interested in
- Tue 28th May 2013 Random HandWaterfront (Norwich)Buy Tickets
- Wed 29th May 2013 Random HandThe Cornerhouse (Cambridge)Buy Tickets
- Fri 31st May 2013 Random HandThe Haunt (Brighton)Buy Tickets
- Sat 1st Jun 2013 Random Hand, Anti VigilanteThe Lounge Bar - Alton Community Centre (Alton)Buy Tickets
- Fri 7th Jun 2013 Random Hand, Anti VigilanteThe Soundhouse (Leicester)Buy Tickets
- Sat 8th Jun 2013 Random HandNQ Live (formerly Moho) (Northern Quarter)Buy Tickets
- Sat 15th Jun 2013 Random HandThe Hop (Wakefield)Buy Tickets
- Fri 21st Jun 2013 Random HandMello Mello (Liverpool)Buy Tickets
- Sat 22nd Jun 2013 Random HandThe Corporation (Sheffield)Buy Tickets
- Sat 10th Aug 2013 Rebellion Festival 2013, Cock Sparrer, Misfits, Cockney Reje...Winter Gardens (Blackpool)Buy Tickets
- Fri 18th Oct 2013 Random HandThe Hairy Dog (Derby)Buy Tickets