The 39 Steps at London's Criterion Theatre - tickets available up to 74% off
Special Offer: Various ticket offers and meal deal packages available until 2nd March 2013 or until further notice on selected tickets
This hilarious interpretation of Hitchcock's spy-thriller "The 39 Steps", playing at London's Criterion Theatre, is now booking until 19th October 2013. The UK tour of this production also takes in Aylesbury, Manchester, Glasgow, Brighton and Woking.
The tongue-in-cheek adaptation stars just four actors all assuming well over a 100 roles between them, creating a frenetic fast-paced and hilarious production that won the Olivier Comedy Award in 2007.
The plot centres around the hero of the story, Richard Hannay, who discovers the body of an undercover spy in the First World War, whose job before his death was to follow the movements of a German spy-ring which is seemingly hell-bent on assassinating a Greek figurehead and steal British tactical plans. Hannay opts to continue the dead spy's hard work and 'save the day'. It's fast-paced and clever stuff - and we just happen to have more bargain seats for you!
The Offers: (subject to availability)
- Stalls and dress circle tickets - £12.50 was £48.50, a big saving of 74% (valid Wed Matinees)
- Top price tickets - £24.25 was £48.50 (valid Mon to Fri & Sat Matinee until 2nd Mar, must book by 31 Jan)
- Rear stalls and dress circle tickets with restricted view - £12.50 was £25.00 (valid all performances)
- Stalls and dress circle tickets - £27.50 was £48.50 (valid Mon to Fri & Sat Matinee)
- Stalls and dress circle tickets - £32.50 was £50.00 (valid Sat evenings until 2nd Mar)
- Various pre-theatre dinner and show packages available - prices starting at £21.50
Click the Book This Offer button for details and availability.
- Book This Offer